I’m more than happy to work with you and provide your company with exposure for your products/services that are in line with our mission. Busy Mom’s Tips went live in September 2009, and has experienced steady growth since then.
Busy Mom’s Tips is a PR2 blog active on Twitter and Facebook.
The following categories of products/services will work well at Busy Mom’s Tips:
- Home organization products
- Travel products
- House cleaning products
- Home decor products
- Fitness products
- products for women and mothers
- products for pre-teens and teenagers
Please contact me if you’d like to learn about how Busy Mom’s Tips can help promote your brand. We offer product reviews, giveaways, and sidebar advertising. To discuss details, please fill out my contact form and tell me more about your brand and what you’re looking for.
- A full-size product (valued at $25 or more) is required to test and keep.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for the product to be tested and a review to be posted.
- All reviews will be our own opinion, and will include both the pros and cons, as well as pictures of the product.
- If we have an issue with your product, or cannot post a positive review, we will contact you beforehand.
- To truly benefit from the exposure of our website and social networks, we highly recommend that you offer a giveaway along with your review request.
- Giveaways items must be full-sized products and valued at $25 or more.
- Giveaways will run for 2 weeks, unless otherwise stated.
- Giveaways will be actively promoted on our website and social networks.
- We will use Rafflecopter to collect giveaway entries, and drive traffic to your site and social media pages.
- At the end of the giveaway, a winner will be chosen at random, and their information will be provided to you, so you may send them their prize.
- To be considered for advertising on Busy Mom’s Tips, your company must be in line with the niche of our blog which provides helpful tips for today’s busy moms.
- We reserve the right to refuse offers for reviews, giveaways, or advertising of any products or websites which do not meet our mission, and are not suited for our readers.